Birthday wishes to my dearest sister

Dear Baaji,

On this day as you celebrate your birthday, I felt that it’s a perfect time to tell you how much I love you. (You know am bad at expressing in person!!).

I just wanted to thank you for all the love and support you have been ushering throughout the years on your two lil sisters. Thank you for being so patient with me and to show me by example how to be a better person. I want to tell you I’ll love and admire you all my life as you are a very special person to me.

I want to say through this note, how much your presence has meant in my life, as I have always looked up to you for everything. You were and are still like a second mom to me, and now to my sonnie. You have been a perfect mom to him as well, filling my absence with your warmth of your love and care. I owe you my life.

Over the years, my love for you has kept on increasing with each passing day. And no wonder, my son is so much in love with you. You are truly an amazing aunt cum mom to him too. Words are not enough to express how amazing I feel have you as my elder sis. I can never thank the Almighty enough for this favour.

Thank you so much Baaji for everything you gave me, the little and big sacrifices you made for me. You are the greatest; I can never forget the great times we spend together and every day that we enjoy together. The late night chats, gossips, the giggling and imitating of people and what not. The list is endless. Thank you for patiently listening to my rants and vents.

Whenever I needed you, you were always there for me, fully willing to support me through thick and thin. You are my best friend and confidante. And probably that is the reason my life has been an easy go most of the times.

I pray to God to bless you with good health and spirit so we can enjoy for many more years an unforgettable day like this. Even though we have our different lives, the sisterly love lasts in our hearts which will be an eternal bond in every circumstance of our lives.

May happiness reign in your heart always. May you get whatever you have wished for in your life.

And last but not the least, I want to you to know how much I love you, how much I look up to and respect you and how I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Not even for a second.

You deserve all the happiness and much more in life.

Love you loads.

Your lil sis.

Comments